On 3 April 2012, the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, announced changes in the regulation for the First Quotation Board / Entry Standard. The stock market invited bank representatives to a presentation of the new business conditions in the presence of BaFin.
The unofficial market segment First Quotation Board will close permanently on 12/15/2012. The companies listed in the First Quotation Board have the option to request a change in the General Standard.
This is a list of the provisions for the General Standard:
- A public offer or the creation of a securities prospectus is required.
- The listed company has to have existed for a minimum of two years.
- The free float must be at least 10% of all outstanding shares.
- The nominal value of shares must be at least 1€.
- New content requirements for the interim report will be introduced.
- There must be a direct contractual relationship between the issuer and the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
The new conditions for the General Standard will be introduced in July 2012. Together with the issuer, the financial institution shall make an application.
The INJEX Pharma AG will announce in the next few days, who is accompanying this bank, and will immediately begin the preparation of a prospectus. The response to the General Standard listing is sought as soon as possible.